Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what is here, sex stories and links to hot vids! Enjoy your stay <3

Monday, August 29, 2011

Story Updates!

New stuff coming soon. I sent Day 4 Part 1 to nifty a few minutes ago so check for that in the next few days. Once that is up there I have another story to send them. It's a different series that I have started which involves teenage sex. It'll involve straight sex and lesbian sex, nothing gay. I'll give you a teaser right here of the first bit of the story.




This story is a sex, comedy sort of thing. I've never really seen someone else try to do this sort of thing. This particular episode may be hard to get off on, I'm not sure. But it was fun writing and I know it will get better as it goes on. The first chapter is always the slowest one anyways.

Here the first bit, leave me a comment on your thoughts please!


McFuck Buddies - Chain Reaction



Uh hi, you're probably here for a sex story. Well this is mine. So I work at a fast food restaurant. You've probably heard of it, it's called McMonkey's. We have a famous burger you've most likely heard of, the BigMonkey. Our rival food chains are Burger Prince, Starveys, Mendies, uh PFC (Pussy Fried Cunt), you've probably never heard of them though. But you aren't here to read about these fast food chains that you love so dearly, no you fat asses aren't! You want to hear about my exploits while working at them. Well this happened, meh, about two years ago. I happy to report I'm still working there. Some would say that working at McMonkey's all your life would suck, but right now it's got its benefits. New girls come in all the time to apply for a job, McMonkey's hires at the youngest age of 14, so lots of people actually apply there. Once they hear about how things work around there with me, some quit. However, most do stay as it is a fun work environment, once they get used to it. Contrary to popular belief, 14 year olds have very tight pussies. Wait, no that would make sense. Well while I am 17 and fucking 14 year olds, that surprisingly isn't the most interesting part of my tale. What's actually more interesting to me are the beginning days, what started of the chain reaction that turn my McMonkey's into a sex-filled sanctuary. For employees only. Believe it or not, not all fast food restaurants hire horny, sex-craving employees. In my case they hired me, I do fit that category, but I was able to mold the girls and in the end, make them sex-puppets. While this may be overexadurated, a lot, it is an interesting story, and this is a long prologue (if you would even call it that). If you're still even reading this I assure you that you will not be disappointed about reading my story.  This does take place while I was 15, so two years ago. My memory is not the freshest but it is etched with quite a bit detail.



We start my endeavors with a girl named Amy or Amykinz as some of us (McMonkey slaves) would say.  She was a year older than me, actually I think at that time I may have been one of the youngest in the store. Amy was an outgoing individual, you could always score a great laugh each time you worked with her. She was a bit of a looker too, well obviously because (spoiler alert) I fucked her first. She had long brown hair, kind of like a mahogany brown (I don't know) that flowed magnificently past her shoulders. She possessed brown eyes to match with her hair. Great luscious lips, great for kissing. She did however have braces, which have pros and cons. Pros being it can be a turn-on, you know they look younger and teenier than ever. But there is that horrible chance that something bad might happen when, you know, she gets around to smokin' the bone. She also had a cute, not so little, pink pu- wait, not supposed to type that yet. She had a curvy body which surprisingly looked good in an old, ugly McMonkey uniform. The blue shirt was tight enough to accent her tits, the pants fit nicely around her hips, and they were a bit baggy unfortunately. And the ugly visor just went well on top of her cranium. Now I can say that she had a perfect, virgin pussy. Her lips were still untouched. I had to roll them out in order to taste her, which was no disappointment either. Her sweet nectar and heavenly scent was enough to send most people away with cream filled pants. I almost forgot she had perfect pink nipples that stood straight up. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that _______ (spoiler). But when I saw them up close, man-o-man, they were real alright. It's a wonder I ever her got her, be it luck or fate, I'm glad I did because that set off the mighty chain reaction. Oh right, how I got her, I should probably explain that now. Well if you really are still here, be glad, here we go.



On a side note, our McMonkey's isn't one of those 24/7 bullshit restaurants. No, we close at midnight sharp. You're a second late? That sucks. No food for you. Well this would be where this spark was shot to ignite the fire that is known to me as the McMonkey sex, fire, thing, that I just made up. Well it was me and Amy, I was closing up the kitchen area, she was closing up the drive-thru. We all have different responsibilities around this store. There was also a part closing up the main part of the store and a manager. The manager is responsible to do the obvious manager stuff, which includes, take us home. Unfortunately we can't leave when ever. We have to wait for everyone. Since Amy and I were done right on the mark, everything clean and put away, we earned the right to go and have a sit down. The crew room is the obvious choice. Nice privacy and comfortable chairs, even a TV! Well we went there while we waited for the slow ass front area person to finish their duties. Looking back on it no, I'm glad they took a long time because I got to fuck Amy!



So there we were watching TV, waiting, talking about boring shot that I won't include making this story seem any longer than it needs to be. Amy was texting, you know how teenage girls do (You've probably got one you're longing to fuck right now! Contact me if you do ;). Right but she was texting. She decided to place her phone on the table separating the two of us. Stupid move for her because what would any friend do? Of course I snatched it right then, right there! Haha look through Amy's texts, I know I'm hilarious.



"Give that back!" She would scream at me.



I still thought it was funny; she was jumping over the table to attempt to wrestle it out of my hand. I was ready to give it up, but this whole wrestling deal seemed like better fun. The only texts were sent to her friend Lisa anyways (Another McMonkey employee). It was boring shit to say the least.



"I swear to God! If you don't give that back I'll punch you!" Amy warned me. I simply laughed; no way would Amy do that.



She then jumped over the table and tackled me off my chair. Ouch. I landed flat on the floor, Amy was on top of me on all fours. Yes, it was a very sexual position. What could I do? The possibilities! What did I do? Well I said the first thing that came to my head; it was very funny in my mind at the time!



"Do you come here often?" That's what I said. Doesn't make too much sense I know but it was funny at the time I swear!



She then punched me in the shoulder for my retarded remark and attempted to take her phone back. I had an iron grip though, when she grabbed the phone she must have hit the camera button. The phone camera was on so I thought, hehe let's take a picture. I hit the centre button which took a picture. The flash blinded Amy and I had a funny picture. What happened next was unexpected. Instead of going right back to the camera settings, her phone went into her pictures. What a surprise for me. Amy had taken some fairly smutty self shots. I pressed on the first one. There she was, only without the McMonkey's uniform. Instead she had a bright red thong on with a black lacy trim. She had the matching bra on too. This turned out to be a pretty plain pic. I hit the next button.

It's different eh? Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!!

Post a Comment