Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what is here, sex stories and links to hot vids! Enjoy your stay <3

Thursday, September 22, 2011

And because I feel bad...

Here's a little extra. McFuck Buddies, the little story I've been doing on the side, people on nifty seem to like it so maybe you guys will too.

Tell me what you think atleast!!



McFuck Buddies - Superslut



This next event took place shortly after my run in with Kimmy. Makes sense since I don't work every day and don't close every shift. But anyways, similar story as last time. Closing time at McMonkey's, I'm done right at close. The girl I fucked that night, Sarah, looking back on that event, she was working real hard to get done early. We were getting pretty swamped there an hour before we closed up shop. Lots of customers’ means lots of work and less cleaning. The store has got to be clean before we get going. That's also the reason why we ended up being in the damn restaurant waiting to leave for so long. The customs that had swarmed the place had made gigantic messes. The place was clean an hour prior and the dumbass manager decided it would be fine if the janitor left early since they finished early. He was probably regretting that decision, that night he had to clean the entire lobby area, I wasn't going to help him; he learned not to make stupid mistakes. He having to do that gave me and the 'Superslut' Sarah plenty of time to spice things up in the bathroom.



Now I call her a 'Superslut' for a plethora of reasons. Mainly for how we got up and started (which will be explained in about 3 paragraphs from now) and because of the stupid but arousing, shut she does. Looking at her you would never think of her being a normal slut, let alone receive the title of 'Superslut'. She's just another McMonkey's employee most people think, I know because I've been told. I've met the girl's family, done things inside her house! They don't know how promiscuous she is. The slut scale should go from 0 to Sarah! I'm telling you!



"But how does she look?" You ask.



Well she stands at about 5'6", and she's skinny. She's also quite pale, which is quite weird since she spends much time at the beach and by her pool. She has the body of a Romanian prostitute; skinny, pale, and small tits and flat ass. A tight pussy also works into the mix there. That's as far as it goes though, she had no accent and her face wasn't eastern European. Instead she had long golden brown hair, like every other McMonkey's employee she was forced to tie it back. It didn't look so bad on her though. She didn't wear makeup, it was obvious, but she looked fine without it and would actually look worse with it. Sarah had thin lips and a short nose. Her skin was untouched by freckles and pimples. Actually I take back what I said about makeup. She most definitely wore eye shadow. I remember this because her eyes were always dark even though they were a bright blue. In her McMonkey's uni, Sarah looked like the average teenage employee. It's a good thing I rarely saw in it, well I actually I rarely saw her in anything.



Sarah was never one for foreplay, I didn't mind that's for sure. She didn't really care if I sucked her tits, kissed her, anything like that. She just loved dick inside of her. She actually hated it if you decided to finger her! She was a cock craving slut, could never turn lesbian that's for sure. This is the second main reason why she's a 'Superslut'.



But anyways, I was done working, Sarah was rushing to finish, and our manager was rushing to finish shit. I was heading to the crew room; Sarah was hot on my trail. No idea of she was finished or not. I sat down at the table across from the television. Sarah jumped up on the table and sat down in front of me.



"Hey you," She said to me.



I asked her, "What are you doing?"



"Guess what I'm not wearing?" She asked me with a stupid grin.



"I don't know?" I asked confused.



She turned so my body was between her legs. She unbuttoned her pants and unzipped her zipper. She hooked her thumb into the crotch of her pants and pulled down. She wasn't hairy.



"Panties," She told me.



"That's great?" I told her unimpressed.



"That's it?" She said upset.



"What?" I asked her.



"I know what you and Kim did," She told me.



"I don't know what you're talking about,"



"You two fucked!"



"How did you find out?" I asked her surprised that she knew.



"Girl's tell each other everything, duh. Plus she's my best friend," Sarah rolled her eyes.



"Okay so?" I asked.



"I obviously want you to fuck me!" She explained.



"Oh," I said.



Sarah pulled down her pants completely. She pussy looked fresh and untouched like Kim's. I went to prod her with a finger.



"What are you doing?" She asked me.



"I'm going to finger you," I explained.



"What? No fuck that. I want dick inside me," She screamed.


Not much I know, still a work in progress, comments are nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hot i want more of this

Post a Comment