Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what is here, sex stories and links to hot vids! Enjoy your stay <3

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shorts 2 - Stressed

Here my second really short story.... Enjoy!!



Stressed

"Anthony why are you so stressed?" Linda, his mom asked walking into his room.

"I got an exam tomorrow and an essay due in the same class!" Anthony frowned.

"Which class is this?" His mom asked.

"Biology, the exam is on the human body, and the essay on the reproductive systems," Anthony explained.

"Well you probably want help on this then don't you?" Linda asked.

"You obviously, you're a doctor," Anthony replied, "You know more about the body than anyone in this house!"

"What part are you having problems with?" His mother asked.

"Well the path of blood through the body... And the female reproductive system," Anthony told his mother.

"Well the blood is easy, blood comes from the heart to everywhere else and then back."

"Can you draw it on this diagram?" Anthony asked. He handed his mother a paper and pen.

"Sure sweetie," His mom replied, scribbling on the paper.

"Well that clears that up," Anthony said, taking the paper from his mom.

"And what was that other part you needed help with?" Linda took a gulp, "The female reproductive system?"

"Uh yeah," Anthony responded.

"What about it?" His mom questioned.

"Well I have this diagram, and I need to know everything on it," Anthony told her. He handed her a paper with a black and white vagina on it. There were multiple empty labels on it with arrows pointing all over.

"Well know, even I'd get confused by this," Linda giggled.

"Can you help me?" Anthoy asked.

"Aren't there any better pictures, I mean diagrams?" Linda asked.

"Well I can't get any off the Internet, you guys blocked everything on there..." Anthony told his mom.

"Hold on I got an idea," Linda told him, "Hey Heather!"

"What mom?" Anthony's sister replied.

"Can you come here for a moment I need your help!" Her mom yelled.

"What do you need?" Heather asked arriving at Anthony's room.

"Well I was wondering if you'd pull down those shorts and show us your vagina," Linda explained.

Heather looked at her mother in disgust, "Excuse me?"

"It's for your brothers homework!" Linda tried to explain.

"I don't care, I'm not showing you anything!" Heather said as she walked away.

"Damn was hoping she would help," Anthony mom mummbled.

"Well what's wrong with you?" Anthony asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Well why don't we just use yours?" Anthony asked.

Linda thought about this for a moment, "Well while I am quite older than your sister, my pus- vagina will probably look like those in your diagrams."


Linda close Anthony's bedroom door. She slipped off her pants and panties leaving her shirt on. She hoped up on the desk in front of Anthony so that her pussy was eye level.

"So you see this is the labia," Linda started, she pointed to her pussy, "And this the urethra," She continued like this for a few minutes allowing her son to feast on her pussy with his eyes.

"You getting all this?" Linda asked her son.

"I think so..." Anthony replied, "Can I touch?"

"What?" Linda asked shocked, "I mean if you must go ahead..."

"I think it might help me to remember better," Anthony explained.

Anthony begun prodding at his mother's pussy while she attempted to explain what was what.

"Is any of this getting through to you?" Linda asked.

"Yeah..." Anthony replied slowly fingering his mother.

"Mom?" Heather yelled from down the hall, "Mom! Hey mom?"

"What is it honey?" Linda hollered back.

Heather opened Anthony's door, "I decided that I may have over reacted- oh my god! What are you guys doing! This is so wrong!" Heather stormed out of the room.

"Oh my I better go talk to her," Linda said. Trying to get up.

"But wait!" Anthony said, placing a hand on his mother's inner thigh, "I don't quite think I got this all."

"What do you still need to know?" Linda asked.

Anthony thought for a moment before coming up with a question, "Where's your g-spot?" He asked.

"My what?" Linda asked.

"Your, you know," Anthony stuttered, "Pleasure place..."

"Oh," Linda replied sitting her ass back down, "You aren't just doing this to get at your mother are you?"

"No, I actually do need to know this stuff!" Anthony claimed.

"Okay... Well my g-spot is right about here," Linda said, rubbing the top part of her pussy with a finger.

"Right here?" Anthony asked prodding the exact spot.

Linda shuddered, "Yes, now is that all?"

"Not quite," Anthony said beginning to rub his mother's g-spot, "Is this different for every girl?"

"Well I don't think so, the pleasure could be different," His mother managed to spit out, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," Anthony said embarrassed, pulling his hand away, "So if I were to cum in your vagina, how would that work?"

"Well your dick would have to be in my vagina first," Linda laughed, "Then you would spurt your cum in, and it would travel to my ovaries to... Mix with my egg, thus creating a baby."

"What would you do if I got you pregnant?" Anthony asked.

Linda laughed again, "Well that's a little more personal, I don't think they'll ask you that on the exam!"

"No this is more of a 'what if' for us," Anthony told his mother.

"Well hopefully we would be smart enough to put a condom on you first," His mother joked.

"Well I don't have any," Anthony said.

"That's okay this is just a what if," Linda said suspiciously.

"You're right," Anthony said, resting his hand over his mother's pussy.

Linda linked down at her son's hand. Anthony started rubbing the top again.

"Anthony..." Linda started.

Anthony stood up and threw off his pants, standing bottomless in front of his mother.

"What are you doing?" His mother asked in shock.

"I still don't quite understand!" Anthony explained.

"So?" Linda asked getting off Anthony's desk.

"I want to try," Anthony told his mother. He walked over and grabbed his mother's hand, guiding it to his dick. He closed her hand around it and began stroking it.

"What can't just do this, and just because you don't fully understand it, that does give us a reason to have intercourse," Linda explained to her son.

"But mom, nothing bad will happen," Anthony reassured her. He continued to force his mother to stroke him.

"Well..." Linda said.

Anthony pushed her up onto his desk. He spread her legs wide and got ready to penetrate her. Heather entered Anthony's room with a camera.

Linda noticing said, "Heather you put that away now!"

Heather giggled but continued to film. She walked up to her brother and got a close up of her brother's dick and her mom's pussy.

"Should I go in?" Anthony asked his sister.

"Go for it bro," Heather answered.

"I don't k ow about this anymore..." Linda said, not resisting.

Anthony rubbed his dick on top of his mother's pussy before sliding his way in. His mother was fairly tight for a woman of her age. She closed her eyes and rested her fingers around Anthony's dick feeling it slide into her.

"And we have penetration," Heather the camera woman said, closing in on the action.

Anthony sped up his pass getting his rhythm down. He banged his mother right against the wall behind her, her hips being force upon his after every thrust.

"How does it feel mom," Heather asked zooming in on her mother's face.

Linda could hardly speak, "We're only doing this for his homework," Linda tried to explain to the camera.

"What a slut!" Heather giggled, "What about you Anthony, how's mom holding up?"

"Well I can't say, she is my first obviously," Anthony explained, "But she seems to have trouble keeping up right now."

"Mmm," Linda moaned.

"Mom you're such a slut!" Heather giggled.

"When we're done you two are in so much trouble!" Linda told her kids.

"I think we're in a bit of trouble right now!" Heather said, "Looks like Anthony's about to cum!"

"What?" Linda yelled, her hips banging violently against her son's.

Linda felt her son's grip tighten around her thighs. His pace was slowing but the thrusts were getting harder.

"Anthony, pull out," Linda told her son.

"Fill her up!" Heather squealed.

"No-," Linda started.

"Too late!" Heather giggled.

"No! Oh my God!" Linda screamed.

Linda leaned back and put her hands in her hair. Anthony pumped away as cum shot into his mother's ovaries. Linda closed her eyes, she didn't even care what was going to happen. She had fun.

Cum was oozing out of Linda's pussy. Heather made sure to get a close up of that once Anthony pulled out.

"Thanks mom, you were a lot of help!" Anthony said his mother.

"WE, are in a lot of trouble," She told her kids.

What'd you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like

Post a Comment